Ruffwear Front Range Dog & Puppy Harness in Red Sumac
The Front Range Harness is an everyday harness that is easy to put on and comfortable for dogs to wear. The harness features two leash attachment options: an aluminium V-ring centred on the dog's back for everyday walks, and reinforced webbing at the dog's chest to redirect dogs that pull on leash.
The ID pocket keeps dog tags quiet and easily accessible, and the reflective trim and light loop for The Beacon™ boost visibility in low-light conditions.
- Foam-padded construction for comfortable extended wear
- Ripstop shell fabric is colourfast and durable
- Four points of adjustment for an optimal fit
- Two leash attachment points: aluminium V-ring and reinforced webbing
- ID pocket stores dog tags
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
- 300 denier polyester ripstop (bluesign® approved)
- Closed-cell foam
- Polyester knit mesh lining
- Polyester webbing
- Engineered nylon webbing (bluesign® approved)
- ITW Nexus Airloc buckles
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminium V-ring
- Hand wash
- Mild detergent
- Air dry
Based in the British harbour town of Whitstable, on the Kent coast, The Stately Hound was born out of a desire to create high quality leather collars and leads for our three mischievous Dachshunds Archie, Brewster and Casper.
Since 2018 our range has grown organically and we now supply luxury dog accessories worldwide, from Japan to New York, Monaco to Milan ‑ Stately Hounds are popping up everywhere!