Elevate your pet's look with our luxury natural-toned leather dog collar and lead set, a product that showcases the best of British craftsmanship. Designed to fit every stage of your dog's growth, from playful puppies to majestic large breeds, this set is a perfect fusion of style and function.
The inspiration for our design comes from the joyous moments spent with our own dogs on scenic beach walks. We've aimed to encapsulate this natural charm into each collar and lead set, making it more than just an accessory, but a piece with a story.
Each collar and lead set is intricately hand-stitched, employing the highest grade of Italian vegetable-tanned leather that we've paired with robust solid brass hardware. The durability is further exemplified by The Stately Hound's exclusive embossed branding, a mark of quality and distinction.
Highlights of our product:
- Secure Buckle Closure: For an excellent fit and effortless usage.
- Sturdy Solid Brass Hardware: Ensures endurance and imparts a stylish finish.
- Exquisite Italian Leather: Offers superior touch and aesthetics.
- Hand Stitched: Evidence of superb UK craftsmanship.
- Made in the UK: Proudly handcrafted in our home studio, offering a blend of elegance and quality.
To keep the collar in prime condition, we advise against allowing it to become overly wet. If it does get wet, let the collar dry naturally before reusing. For more care instructions, you're welcome to contact us on 01227 287766.
Step up your pet's accessory game with our stylish natural-toned dog collar and lead set!
Our size guide below is for guidance only. Where possible, we recommend measuring your dog's neck.
How to Measure your Dog for a Leather Dog Collar
With a measuring tape, measure around your dog's neck where the collar would naturally sit, inserting a couple of your fingers underneath the tape for comfort. This measurement will allow you to select the most appropriate sized collar from the size range listed next to each collar size.
For example, if your dogs neck is 34cm, then you would select a 'medium' dog collar as the size range is from 31.5cm - 39cm.
Collar Size Chart
|Collar||To Fit Neck||Width||Typical Breeds|
Lead Size Chart
Order Processing Time:
From the 18th November through to the 29th November 2023 please allow 1-5 working days for your order to be processed.
Outside of these times please allow between 1-3 working days for your order to be processed.
If you need your order sooner, please contact us on 01227 287766 and we will do our best to help.
Domestic Shipping within the UK:
All our shipping providers provide a services 6 days a week, Mondays - Saturday.
We offer free delivery* for all orders exceeding £75 using our Tracked 48 Service, which takes between 2-4 days.
Royal Mail 2nd Class (untracked): A cost effective service for orders under £25, priced at £1.99.
Tracked 48 Service: A flat rate of £3.99 applies for our standard service which takes between 2-4 days.
Tracked 24 Service: This service is priced at £4.99 and the delivery is made within 1-3 days.
Premium Service: For a faster, guaranteed delivery within 1-2 days, opt for our premium service at £9.99.
*Please note that our pet beds are excluded from our free shipping promotion and are dispatched using our premium service.
All our international orders are shipped under DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) terms.
For the rest of the world, we use International Tracked via Royal Mail, which may require a signature upon delivery, at a cost of £20, with an expected delivery time of 5-10 days.
Please be aware that local customs might cause delivery delays that are beyond our control.
Import duties and taxes are not under our jurisdiction, and they may be charged once the parcel reaches your country. As the customer, you are responsible for the payment of these potential additional charges.
On rare occasions, unforeseeable factors, such as adverse weather conditions or postal strikes, might cause delivery delays. If this occurs, we will reach out to you to arrange a new delivery date.
Promotions and Delivery:
If a promotional code is used, the discount usually applies to the product price only, not including the delivery cost.
Our offers of free delivery are applicable to standard delivery only.
For any enquiries about delivery timings or costs, feel free to contact us. We are always here to assist.
For more details, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
If you wish to cancel, return or exchange part or the whole of your order, for most of our products you will have 28 days in which to do so.
To be eligible for a return we will require a receipt or proof of purchase. Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
How to cancel your order / return a product / request an exchange
- If you wish to cancel your order / return a product / request an exchange, you can do so by contacting us via email email@example.com prior to sending your order back to us. This way we can make sure we handle your return/exchange as quickly as possible. Failure to notify us may lead to a delay in processing your refund/exchange.
- You must inform us within 14 days of receiving your order that you wish to return or exchange it. You will then have a further 14 days in which to return your order back to us.
- When returning your order back to us we recommend that you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage. Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning your order. Your return must clearly state your name and order number - failure to do so may result in a delay in processing your refund.
- Once we have received and inspected the package we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund/exchange.
- For all refund requests, if your return is approved, we will process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
A: 14 days after the day the product is received by The Stately Hound;
B: if earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product to The Stately Hound;
C: if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed us (via Step 1 above) about your decision to cancel your order.
- For exchanges, please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the original product back to us, as well as the delivery cost of sending the new item. You will be notified of the additional cost to ship your exchange once we have approved your exchange request.
Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to us).
WHAT YOU CAN’T SEND BACK
Unfortunately, some items are non-cancelable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable:
- Anything that’s made to your specific requirements (ie: outside of standard customisation options offered to all customers), is personalised or otherwise can't be resold due to a bespoke element
- Perishable items such as pet treats and pet shampoos
- Gift vouchers
To avoid disappointment, please check whether an item is non-cancelable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable before ordering.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 28 days after delivery
UK Customers Only
If you cancel your order within 14 days after the day you receive your goods, and you cancel the whole order, we will refund the standard postage you paid, in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. If you paid for express delivery, we will only refund the cost of standard delivery. We will not refund any postage charges if you cancel after the 14 days allowed under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 or if you only cancel part of your order.
Tel: 01227 287766
The Stately Hound Ltd
Unit 2, Old Wood Yard
Joseph Wilson Industrial Estate