- Apply a small amount of leather wax to the collar periodically to maintain and protect it.
- Let the collar air dry naturally if it gets damp.
- Be aware that leather is a natural product, so slight color variations and imperfections are to be expected. These characteristics only add to its uniqueness.
- Do not expose the collar to excessive water. This can make the leather brittle, affect its smoothness, and stain it.
- Our collars are vegetable-tanned, which means they have not been treated with chemicals. This is beneficial for your dog, as it reduces the risk of irritation. However, it also means that the collars are not waterproof. Do not allow your dog to swim while they are wearing the collar.
Please note that we recommend not choosing our red or navy blue leather collars for light or white-furred dogs.