Zealandia Chicken Pate - All-Natural and High-Quality Wet Dog Food for Optimal Pet Health 385g
Looking for a drool-worthy, lip-smacking dog food that your furry friend will devour with excitement? Look no further than Zealandia’s Dog Chicken Pate!
Here are some benefits your pooch will enjoy with every bite:
- Made with high-quality New Zealand chicken, this pate is loaded with protein to support your dog's healthy muscles and overall wellbeing.
- Free from grains, gluten, and other artificial nasties, this pate is gentle on your dog's sensitive tummy and easy to digest.
- Bursting with flavour, this pate is perfect for even the fussiest eaters, with its irresistible taste and aroma sure to tempt any dog's taste buds.
- This pate is enriched with essential vitamins and minerals, including Omega 3 and 6, to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat, helping your furry friend look and feel their best.
- Conveniently packaged in an easy-to-open tin, this pate is perfect for those busy days when you need a quick and nutritious meal for your four-legged friend.
- Suitable for dogs of all sizes and breeds, this pate is a versatile addition to any dog's diet, whether you're looking for a tasty topper or a complete meal.
Your dog deserves the best, so why not give them the taste sensation they've been dreaming of with Zealandia Dog Chicken Pate?
Deboned Chicken, Water, Lamb Organs (Liver, Lung, Green Tripe, Heart, Kidney), Green Mussels, Dried Yeast, Cassia Gum, Carrot Fiber, Salmon Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Agar-Agar, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Glycine Complex, Niacin Supplement (Vit.B3), Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate (Vit.E), Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Glycine Complex, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit.B1), Calcium Pantothenate (Vit.B5), Riboflavin (Vit.B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit.B6), Vitamin A Acetate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Cholecalciferol (Vit.D3).
Crude Protein 9.5%, Crude Fat 5%, Crude Fibre 1.5%, Moisture 78%. Metabolisable energy: 963kcal/kg.
Introducing Zealandia Nutrition to your pet: We recommend that you transition your pet from their old diet to their new diet over a 7 day period, by feeding increasing percentages of Zealandia Pet Nutrition until reaching 100% after 7 days.
This serves as a guide only. The amount you feed your pet depends on its size and level of activity.
|Dog Weight (kg)||Daily Amount (Tins per day)|
As all our items are hand made to order, the time we need to prepare an order for shipping is 3-5 working days.
After placing your order, we will send you an email to let you know when your order has been dispatched.
If a tracking service has been selected, you will be provided with a tracking number.
FREE UK Delivery: Spend £75 or over in one transaction and receive free standard delivery! Due to the size of our Beds, these items are excluded from our Free Shipping offer.
Standard Service: £3.95 (2-4 days*), provided by Royal Mail.
Express Service: £8.99 (1 - 2 days*), provided by DPD.
All international orders are despatched on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis.
Once your order arrives at its destination country, the delivery will be handled by the local carrier in that country.
REST OF WORLD
International Tracked: Signature may be required on delivery - £15 (7 - 15 days*) via Royal Mail
* Days refer to working days (Monday-Friday) and exclude the day of posting, Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays in the UK and overseas.
In some cases, local customs can introduce delivery delays that are out of our control. If your item hasn't arrived after 15 working days after receiving your order confirmation, please contact us.
Please note that we have no control over any import duties and taxes which may be levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination, nor can we predict their amount. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Very occasionally, unavoidable factors can delay a parcel (for example, bad weather or postal strikes). If this happens we will be in touch to agree a revised delivery date with you. Once your order has been dispatched, we will be in touch again to let you know when to expect delivery.
DELIVERY & PROMOTIONS
If you take advantage of a promotional code, the reduction is usually applied only to the price of the product and not the delivery cost. Any free delivery offers refer to standard delivery only.
If you want to check timing or costs of delivery, please contact us; we'll be happy to help.
For further information please see our Terms and Conditions.