- Easy to use: The cake mix comes in a bottle, which makes it incredibly easy to use. All you need to do is add a few ingredients, mix it up, and bake it.
- All-natural ingredients: The mix is made with all-natural ingredients, which means that it is free from any harmful preservatives, additives, or artificial flavours.
- Nutritious: The cake mix is packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that are essential for your dog's health and well-being.
- Delicious flavour: The mix is flavoured with fresh carrots, which give it a sweet and savoury taste that your dog will love.
- Convenient: The mix comes in a compact bottle that can be easily stored in your pantry, making it convenient for you to whip up a fresh batch of cake for your furry friend whenever you want.
- Makes a great gift: If you know someone who loves dogs, this cake mix makes a great gift. It is perfect for birthdays, holidays, or any special occasion.
If you are looking for a healthy and delicious treat for your furry friend, "Paw Licking Carrot Cake Doggy Baking Co. Cake Mix in a Bottle" from Bottled Baking Co. is an excellent choice. With its all-natural ingredients, nutritious content, and easy-to-use bottle, your dog will surely love it.
Feeding instructions: Small dogs (1-9kg) = 3 pieces a day. Medium dogs (10-24kg) 5 pieces a day. Large dogs (25kg and above) 8 treats a day. May be fed at any time of day as a treat, rewards or a tasty addition to your dog’s main meal.
Use our feeding instructions as a general guide to the requirements of a healthy, active dog. Supervise your dog when giving him/her the treat. Clean fresh drinking water should always be available. For your dog’s health, respect the feeding guide and exercise daily.
Composition: Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Oats, Dried Carrot, Baking Powder.
Allergen advice: Contains Wheat & Oats. May contain traces of Nuts, Peanuts and Sesame.
Analytical constituents per 100g dry mix: Protein: 12.3g; fat content: 3g; fibre: 13.2g; calcium: 55mg; fatty acids: 0.6g; energy: 322.9kcal. No additives
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sun. Freeze & defrost baked goods to last longer.
Requires 2 large eggs, Peanut Butter, Sunflower Oil.
All instructions are included on the bottle tag.
Our products are carefully hand made to create the decorative layers you all love and on occasion the ingredients may settle and sometimes mix during shipping. Of course if this does happen the fun of the baking and the great taste of our products is unaffected. You may need to shake the bottles firmly to empty out the contents.
Order Processing Time:
Please allow between 1-3 working days for your order to be processed.
If you need your order sooner, please contact us on 01227 287766 and we will do our best to help.
Domestic Shipping within the UK:
All our shipping providers provide a services 6 days a week, Mondays - Saturday.
We offer free delivery* for all orders exceeding £50 using our Tracked 48 Service, which takes between 2-4 days.
Tracked 48 Service: A flat rate of £3.99 applies for our standard service which takes between 2-4 days.
Tracked 24 Service: This service is priced at £4.99 and the delivery is made within 1-3 days.
Premium Service: For a faster, guaranteed delivery within 1-2 days, opt for our premium service at £9.99.
*Please note that our pet beds are excluded from our free shipping promotion and are dispatched using our premium service.
All our international orders are shipped under DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) terms.
For the rest of the world, we use International Tracked via Royal Mail, which may require a signature upon delivery, at a cost of £20, with an expected delivery time of 5-10 days.
Please be aware that local customs might cause delivery delays that are beyond our control.
Import duties and taxes are not under our jurisdiction, and they may be charged once the parcel reaches your country. As the customer, you are responsible for the payment of these potential additional charges.
On rare occasions, unforeseeable factors, such as adverse weather conditions or postal strikes, might cause delivery delays. If this occurs, we will reach out to you to arrange a new delivery date.
Promotions and Delivery:
If a promotional code is used, the discount usually applies to the product price only, not including the delivery cost.
Our offers of free delivery are applicable to standard delivery only.
For any enquiries about delivery timings or costs, feel free to contact us. We are always here to assist.
For more details, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
If you wish to cancel, return or exchange part or the whole of your order, for most of our products you will have 28 days in which to do so.
To be eligible for a return we will require a receipt or proof of purchase. Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
How to cancel your order / return a product / request an exchange
- If you wish to cancel your order / return a product / request an exchange, you can do so by contacting us via email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to sending your order back to us. This way we can make sure we handle your return/exchange as quickly as possible. Failure to notify us may lead to a delay in processing your refund/exchange.
- You must inform us within 14 days of receiving your order that you wish to return or exchange it. You will then have a further 14 days in which to return your order back to us.
- When returning your order back to us we recommend that you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage. Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning your order. Your return must clearly state your name and order number - failure to do so may result in a delay in processing your refund.
- Once we have received and inspected the package we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund/exchange.
- For all refund requests, if your return is approved, we will process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
A: 14 days after the day the product is received by The Stately Hound;
B: if earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product to The Stately Hound;
C: if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed us (via Step 1 above) about your decision to cancel your order.
- For exchanges, please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the original product back to us, as well as the delivery cost of sending the new item. You will be notified of the additional cost to ship your exchange once we have approved your exchange request.
Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to us).
WHAT YOU CAN’T SEND BACK
Unfortunately, some items are non-cancelable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable:
- Anything that’s made to your specific requirements (ie: outside of standard customisation options offered to all customers), is personalised or otherwise can't be resold due to a bespoke element
- Perishable items such as pet treats and pet shampoos
- Gift vouchers
To avoid disappointment, please check whether an item is non-cancelable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable before ordering.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 28 days after delivery
UK Customers Only
If you cancel your order within 14 days after the day you receive your goods, and you cancel the whole order, we will refund the standard postage you paid, in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. If you paid for express delivery, we will only refund the cost of standard delivery. We will not refund any postage charges if you cancel after the 14 days allowed under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 or if you only cancel part of your order.
Tel: 01227 287766
The Stately Hound Ltd
Unit 2, Old Wood Yard
Joseph Wilson Industrial Estate