For most of our products, you have 28 days to notify us if you wish to cancel the order or exchange the item. The cancellation period will expire 28 days from the day on which you receive the goods you have ordered. This applies to cancelable goods (there’s a guide below to help you see what’s cancelable and what isn’t).
To be eligible for a return or an exchange we will require a receipt or proof of purchase. Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
How to cancel your order, or return a product.
- If you wish to cancel your order, or return or a product, you can do so by filling in our cancellation form available here and emailing the completed form to jake@thestatelyhound with your name and order number specified in the subject line
- If already received, package the item up and send it back to us within 14 days of letting us know that you want to cancel your order and return the product to the address below (we recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage). Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
- Once we have received and inspected the package we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If the return is approved, we will process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to us).
What you can’t send back
Unfortunately, some items are non-cancelable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable:
- Anything that’s made to your specific requirements (ie: outside of standard customisation options offered to all customers), is personalised or otherwise can't be resold due to a bespoke element
- Gift vouchers
- Sale items
To avoid disappointment, please check whether an item is non-cancelable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable before ordering.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 28 days after delivery
If you would like to exchange your item for a different size or different product you will need to notify us via email within 28 days from the day on which you receive the goods you have ordered. Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the product as well as the delivery cost of sending the new item. (We recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage).
Please note: Shipping costs are non-refundable. Should The Stately Hound incur any charges upon receiving your returned goods, theses charges will be deducted from your refund or charged at time of exchange.
UK Customers Only
If you cancel your order within 14 days after the day you receive your goods, and you cancel the whole order, we will refund the standard postage you paid, in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. If you paid for express delivery, we will only refund the cost of standard delivery. We will not refund any postage charges if you cancel after the 14 days allowed under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 or if you only cancel part of your order.